Membership

Become a member!
There are many ways to support the Pella Opera House but one of the most important is by becoming a member.

The Membership Fund ensures that the Pella Opera House will continue to be a vibrant presence in downtown Pella. Annual memberships help to provide artistic excellence, vibrant programming, and stimulating educational and community outreach programs. These are just some of the ways your membership impacts the Pella Opera House and our community. Consider becoming a member today!

membership-button

Membership gifts of all sizes are put to immediate use by the Pella Opera House to hire artists and performers, musicians, staff, develop artistic and educational programs, present concerts, maintain the opera house and fund operational expenses.

Did you know it takes much more than ticket sales to bring live entertainment to the Pella community each year? Ticket sales cover only 20% of the Pella Opera House’s annual expenses. The remaining 80% is provided by our memberships and through charitable contributions.

Did you know it can cost up to $20,000 to produce a Pella Opera House production? Did you know the Pella Opera House commits at least $10,000 each year to education and community outreach programs? Did you know the Pella Opera House is the only museum in the area that provides access and tours for free

The Pella Opera House is grateful for the generous support it receives each year. This investment reflects the commitment from the community to the Pella Opera House’s health and vitality, and the interest in its past, present and future. Gifts of all sizes are meaningful and are critical to the Pella Opera House’s continued growth and success.

Become a member in 2020-21 and the drinks are on us! We are changing the way we honor our members. In addition to recognition of members in the lobby prior to shows, we also provide vouchers for drinks and popcorn at the concession stand prior to shows. Two member receptions are also planned this year, and we look forward to seeing you at those free events!

Membership Levels:
Supporter: $25-99 – includes 2 concession vouchers
Patron: $100-499 – includes 4 concession vouchers
Director: $500-999 – includes 6 concession vouchers and 10% employee discount for business members
Producer: $1000-2,499 – includes 8 concession vouchers and 10% employee discount for business members
Star: $2,500+ – includes 10 concession vouchers and 10% employee discount for business members

For more information on membership, contact Cyndi at cyndi@pellaoperahouse.org or call (641) 628-8625.